At Springbrook Power Washing, we aim to create a work culture that makes our company the single “greatest” place our employees have ever worked. We’ve worked tirelessly to develop a unique, positive culture that’s based on the betterment of our customers, our employees, our community, and our trade.
What are you looking for in your career? A great work culture? High-quality training? A job that is both challenging and rewarding? Maybe you want the chance to become skillful at something through long-term work for a stable and well-recognized company. And its always amazing to know that your work brings satisfaction to customers while making the world a cleaner healthier place. At Springbrook Power Washing, this is our Primary Aim for our team members.
Reasons to Join Our Growing Team
- We have a team that lives a LEARNING and TEACHING culture
- We work with our team to create GOALS and long term career PLANS
- We invest back into the TEAM through TRAINING and EQUIPMENT
- We APPRECIATE our TEAM and the EFFORT they put into their craft
- We live by our 6 Core Values. Pride, Respect, Accountability, Integrity, Safety and Exceeding Expectations
Working at Springbrook
- Consistent, full-time seasonal work April through November while enjoying time off in the off season. Unemployment benefits available up to $576 per week while you are temporarily laid off.
- Additional Bonuses based on performance for Leadership Positions
- Health Insurance available for certain Leadership positions
- Safe work sites with up to date equipment
- Friendly work environment
- A team that takes Pride in their work
- Proof of identity and employment eligibility
- Valid Driver’s license/transportation
- A positive attitude and a wiliness to learn
- Power Washing skills can always be taught. In fact, training is a huge part of our life and process at Springbrook Power Washing.
- What we value even more in our applicants are those attributes that can’t be taught: a willingness to work hard, go the extra mile for our clients, be ethical and honest, and be a reliable team player.
Please complete the application below, we will review your application and get in touch!